Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LEVER
what is a lever ?
A lever is a rigid bar resting on a pivot used to move heavy things with one end when pressure is applied to other
a simple machine we use to cut
paper and other things
Remember to use scissors safely
The vector sum of the external forces f on an object is equal to the mass m of that object multiplied by the acceleration vector a of the object: f = ma.