Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Open-I and Parktheater in 2020
Transcript of Open-I and Parktheater in 2020
1. What are the important trends and developments for the future of the Parktheater?
2. What potential stakeholders can be of importance to the Parktheater in the future?
3. Which innovative concept can be an inspiration for the Parktheater and in what way?
Problem definition: Through which opportunities can Parktheater evolve up to 2020?
Research question 2
To gain an insight in trends and developments and stakeholders in order to create four future scenarios for the Parktheater in 2020
1. Research proposal
2. Research question 1
3. Research question 2
4. Research question 3
5. Network event
Table of contents
6 Clusters of trends and developments
Research question 1
Research question 3