Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Turkey
Economy in Effect
Welcome to Turkey
Corey Dennis, Alicia Porvasnik, Jayda Vorndran, and Tyler Wissel
The Key Land Features
- Located in Middle East
- On Mediterranean sea
-Turkey also is along Syria, Iraq, and Iran
- Land type
-Mediterranean sea = trade
- Border countries=conflicts, no trade
-Population was low
-Unemployment rate was low
-GPD per capita, Gives poverty
-More people = higher poverty
-Exports and imports decrease
Our population is 79,749,461
Death rate: 6.10
Birth rate: 17.93
Established in 1923
How Geography affects us
Republican Parliamentary Democracy
GDP % on Military = 2.3%
President of turkey
1923 Mustafa Kemal.
Key Historical Events
The Hagia Sophia 532–537.
The most rain fall we get is 210 mm
U.S GDP % on Military = 4.4%
drinking water: urban 100%
Sanitation: Urban 97%
we have 98 air ports
Social media: 3.7 hours a person 427 pages per person
Internet users: 27.233 million and increasing
Cell phones: we have 65.322