Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Land Inquiry
View from Mount Holyoke
Northampton, Massachusetts, after a Thunderstorm
The Oxbow, 1836
Land and Native Peoples
Iowa and Illinois
A map of Wayne & Pike counties, Pennsylvania (1814)
La Tourrette's reference map of the state of Louisiana (1848)
New map of Texas : with the contiguous American & Mexican states (1835)
Rail road and county map of Illinois showing its internal improvements (1854)
Map of Illinoise [sic] / constructed from the surveys in the General Land Office and other documents by John Melish.
Johnson's new railroad and township copper-plate map of Illinois, Iowa, & Missouri, from the latest and best authorities. - New York, 1859, c1857.
How the public domain has been squandered (1884)
Address delivered before the Agricultural society of Rutland County, Sept. 30, 1847 (pp 18-19). By George P. Marsh
American Progress George A. Crofutt: