Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ch
Its mountain range defines the border between Sweden Norway and Sweden.
- 43% of the Scandinavian Peninsula is forested (Pine and Spruce).
- The Baltic, North Norwegian, and Barents
Sea are some of the bodies of water
-"Geography of Sweden." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 12 Oct. 2014. Web. 10 Dec. 2014.
- "Geography of Sweden." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 12 Oct. 2014. Web. 10 Dec. 2014.
- Here some of the animals is the Tundra are elk, fox hares and lemmings.
- The coastal waters are rich in Atlantic sod, herring, Mackerel and other fish.
- The Scandinavian Peninsula includes the countries of Norway, Sweden, and small amounts of Finland.
- It is about 1,150 miles long, is about 370 to 805 kilometers wide.
Location and Size
Effects on people
- People like to go there for fishing , hunting, and gathering.
- That the Scandinavian peninsula's highest point is 8,104
- Information from Wisipedia.