Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
H817 Block 4 Presentation
Transcript of H817 Block 4 Presentation
… uses the power of the web page analytics to learn how to measure what students do, and potentially change the way that Web 2.0 learning artefacts are presented and/or delivered.
Has the student accessed the course?
Has the student downloaded the documents?
Has the student posted online?
… a subset of learning analytics, that tries to look at the interaction of students with the course material, with their tutors, with each other, with others outside the course.
Who is talking to whom?
How frequently are they talking?
What are they talking about?
How engaged are the students?
Social Learning Analytics
Sub-genres of social analytics
social network analytics
It's kinda like Google analytics
It's a brave new world!