Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is the role of oceans in the Earth System?
Transcript of What is the role of oceans in the Earth System?
By: Connor McFeely
Predictions can be lifesaving
Help people prepare for catastrophic storms
Can help prepare for extreme hot and cold temperatures
Manage reservoir status and water usage.
Climate and Temp
Warm ocean waters provide energy to fuel storm systems.
Storm systems then provide fresh water to all living things.
Critical to farmers