Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Electrical Engineer
engineers work for? No. There are many different places electrical engineers work. There is no specific place, just a specific area in engineering they can work in. Are there any dangers in being an electrical engineer? There are not too many dangers in being an electrical engineer, but the main possible danger is the electricity, if you dont follow precautions, you can get shocked or burned by a wire. Also if you dont be careful, a wire may spark and would have a chance to start a fire, So just make sure you follow precautions. Famous Electrical Engineers Jack Kilby: Integrated Circuit, Handheld Calculator
Thomas Edison: Lightbulb, ect. Is that all? Yes. That is the end. Thanks for Watching!