Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Contrast
Contrast in art is when there is a difference
between two different elements. The greater the difference, the greater the contrast. Contrast adds variety and visual interest to an artwork. What is Contrast ? a design principle for awesome art! It could be through colour.... It could be through line..... It could be through line..... It could be through shape..... Most designs need contrast. However, too much of the same becomes boring and bland. On the other hand, too much contrast becomes confusing. However, silhouettes are a perfect example of contrast.
Pilobolus dance group. When viewing a painting you may compare light to dark areas, wide lines and thin lines, light weight forms and heavy weight forms, filled spaces and unfilled spaces. The key to working with contrast is to make sure the differences are obvious. Sue Webster and Tim Noble Chagall . http://www.bluemoonwebdesign.com/art-lessons-6.asp Rebekka Ivacson Silhouettes and shadows of a junky kind
by Tim Noble and Sue Webster, UK. A collaborative Mural painting.
Foothead, Max Berry, Ears and DryPnz.