Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Solving Multi-Step Equations
Transcript of Solving Multi-Step Equations
(Undo Div./Mult. First) Example: 2x+3=11 2x+3=11 2 x+3/2=11/2 -3/2 -3/2 x=8/2 x=4 Easy Way
(Add/Subtract first) Example: 2x+3=11 -3 -3 2x=8 2 x=4 2 Qu-Qu Question Of The Day What all do you know about Solving Multi-Step Equations? Now use the things you just listed to try and solve this problem. 3x+4=15 1. 3x+3=12 1. x=3 2. 2x+4=8 2. x=2 3. 3x+7=34 3. x=9 4. 5x-9=31 4. x=8 5. -9+1=-80 5. x=79/9 6. 9n+9=9 6. n=0 Equations With Variable on both sides. The rules are basicaly the same only rule one changes. You have to isolate the variable to one side of the equation. Example: 6x+3=8x-21 6x+3=8x-21 -8x -8x -2x+3=-21 -3 -3 -2x=-24 -2 -2 x=12 heys whats up man. Im bored whats up How can you use solving equations in real life? you can use equations in real life with Contruction, Teaching, and being a student.