Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Faith & Favor - HCBC'18
Transcript of Faith & Favor - HCBC'18
Hebrews 11:1-3 NKJV
(2) For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
(3) By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
Hebrews 11:6a NKJV
for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 4:2 NKJV
(2) For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them,
Luke 2:52 NKJV
(52) And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in
with God and men.
"the spiritual condition of one governed by the power of divine grace"
- Thayers Greek Lexicon Dictionary
Luke 1:30 NKJV
(30) Then the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found
Luke 1:38 NKJV
(38) Then Mary said, "Behold the maidservant of the Lord!
Let it be to me according to your word
." And the angel departed from her.
Philippians 1:2 Mirror
(2) The Father’s
joins our lives inseparably in the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
(6) But without
it is impossible to please Him,
not being mixed with
in those who heard it.
Luke 1:44-49 MSG
(44) The moment the sound of your greeting entered my ears, The babe in my womb skipped like a lamb for sheer joy.
(45) Blessed woman, who believed what God said, believed every word would come true!
(46) And Mary said, I'm bursting with God-news;
(47) I'm dancing the song of my Savior God.
(48) God took one good look at me, and look what happened--
I'm the most fortunate woman on earth!
What God has done for me will never be forgotten,
(49) the God whose very name is holy, set apart from all others.
Sunday August 19 @ 10a