Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WASTE WATER TREATMENT
Transcript of WASTE WATER TREATMENT
The various processes through with plants can incorporate
Physical removal processes
Biotechnological removal processes
Chemical removal processes
1)Plants can be used as low-cost breast pumps to purify polluted water.
2) Some degradation processes occur more quickly with plants with microorganisms.
3) Is an appropriate method to decontaminate large areas or to complete decontamination of restricted areas in long terms.
The process is limited to the depth of penetration of roots or shallow waters.
2) Processing times can be long.
3) The bioavailability of the compounds or metals is a limiting factor in the uptake.