Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tim Tam to India
Transcript of Tim Tam to India
- Australian national icon
- 144 years old legacy INDIAN MARKET
- largest population 18% of worlds population
- fastest growing for FMCG
- Biscuit forcasted sales of Rs 108 billion in 2010
T POLITICAL ECONOMIC SOCIAL TECHNOLOGY - Democratic country with stable political environment
- Politics is business oriented
- Open to Foreign Direct Investment and Foreign Institutional Investment
- Rise of middle class
- growing GDP
- Food inflation
- culture plays an intergral part for business
- Land of festivities
- Tea drinking country with increasing coffee culture Competitors Analysis Domestic competition International competition - Joint share of over 70%
- Comprative Advantage
Product Market Analysis - Total biscuit sector has been growing at 15% by volume and is expected to grow by 20% in 2011
- As per IBMA total market sales were Rs 100 billion in 2010 and expected to grow Rs300 billion in 2015.
- Per capita biscuit consumption is 2.1 kg
- Festive seasons like Diwali, Holi and Eid boosts sales figure
- Relatively new entrant
- market share of 8-9 %
- Creame filled biscuits - Future threat
- Can develop and
penetrate chocolate biscuit market - Recently introduced Oreo look alike
called 'Treat O ' Recommendations + Registered in India in 1991
Kraft taken over cadbury Ltd
Serious threat to Arnott's Tim Tam Export base in India
Joint families Selling Point
Niche Target Target Market Tim Tam