Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
This is what the folder looks like inside.
Click on "current week" and complete all tasks to save your place in the class.
New to online education at Napa Valley College?
Follow these steps. Be sure you have your student ID (the last four numbers) in order to log in for the first time. First, go to the NVC home page and click on "online education."
Click on the title of our class and begin to look around.
Online English 125 Sec#739
Examples of tasks for week 1 and to save your place in the class.
What you must complete by August 24th 2014 LATEST or you will be counted as "absent on the first day" and waiting list students will be added
Log in and access week 1
Read the syllabus and take the syllabus quiz
Buy the required books immediately
Read my post in the discussion board and create your own introduction. Also attach something (see suggestions).
Upload the last page of our syllabus in the assignment provided.
Join our Facebook group page (private)
Exlore every link and area of the class to become accustomed to it.