Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
IPhone 4s instruction By Cam Bortle
Transcript of IPhone 4s instruction By Cam Bortle
By: Cam Bortle
IPhone 4s, Charger, Headphones, Case
The first thing to do with this device is to take it out of its box. You do this by removing the cover and unwrapping the phone. Make sure that the phone is gently removed from the box because if not, you'll most likely drop the phone and break it.
Next charge the phone. Perform this action by plugging in the
top part of the cord
to the bottom of the phone and also plugging in the plug into an outlet. (Or a PC)
Once the phone is on, set the location settings and time settings. Those settings will pop up immediately after your phone turns on. After that go download some apps from the app store and have some fun with them.
Before you go anywhere with your new phone, you will need to protect it. So purchase a life proof case, which will protect the phone from
Finally, you’ll probably want to listen to some music, so plug in your headphones in the top headphone jack.
If any extra help or more in-depth detail is needed, check out this video. www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3wJxHW3lRQ