Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Night without End
Transcript of Night without End
Summary Night without End is a mistery story about a British Airplane that crashed in Greenland near the scientists' cabin. Also that books is like the diary of Peter, who wrote what happened everyday. The scientists found the plane with the 2 pilots and the third officer dead, and 9 passengers alive, during the plot they realized that the crash was not caused by an accident and between the passengers were 2 murderers. Finally, the murderers revealed themselves (Corazzini and Solly Levin), left the others and ran away with the tractor, but the others went after the murderers. Eventually the murderers were catched up and one of them (Solly Levin) fell between two big pieces of ice, then one of the passengers Zagero the boxer started fighting with Corazzini and killed him. The murderers:
Solly Levin The Scientists: