Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lab Safety:Chemical Splash
Transcript of Lab Safety:Chemical Splash
You should Wash hands for 20 minutes
The longer you wait the more damage could be done to your body.
You should not ever play with and use without permission and it must be an emergency.
Do not block the eyewash when doing labs.
Go to the eye wash station
Rinse out eyes for about 20 minutes
Inform teacher immediately
If chemical splashed on hands or arms
Wash Eyes with water for 20 minutes
By Andy A.
The emergency shower/ Eye wash is there for your safety