Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Facilitating Student Leadership
Transcript of Facilitating Student Leadership
Presented by the GES Lighthouse Team
Facilitating Student Leadership in School
Our Next Steps
Getting GES Staff, Students and Families On Board!
Changing our Paradigms
"Leadership Roles" in EVERY classroom
School-wide leadership roles
Student lighthouse team
In year 2...
100% of students will track a goal using Leadership Notebooks
Leadership Day on Feb. 19 8:30-10:30am
"Classroom Choice" community service projects in the last marking period
Some classes piloting student-led conferences
In year 3...
Student-driven leadership opportunities
Increasing parent and community involvement
All classrooms student-led conferences
Meet Our Leaders...
Facilitating Student Leadership in the Community
Soup and the Seven Habits
Sundaes and the Seven Habits