Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is an institution?
Transcript of What is an institution?
An institution is a company that disperses a media product for mass audience consumption.
The traditional route for a film seeking distribution to be shown in cinemas is to enter a major international film festival such as Cannes, Berlin, Sundance or Toronto.
This could be beneficial because if a film is lucky enough to be selected for this A list of international festivals, they provide an invaluable shop window for the global distribution markets. A film selected for these festivals will be seen by the world's distributors and if you're lucky they will bid against each other for the right to distribute your film in their respective countries.
I'm pretty certain our film will be distributed independentely. We are not a well known production company or do not have any well known actors aswell. Our company could be compared to companies like 'Vertigo Films', an independent British film company. A company like VUE would distribute out product for us as they have dealt with independent clients before.
Type of film