Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Composition
Composition is the way in which items are arranged in a piece of art.
Rule 1: Rule of Thirds
Rule 2: Rule of Odds
You will create a collage using one of the rules of composition.
Rule 3: S Composition
Rule 4: L Composition
Rule 5: Symmetry
Step 1: Your collage will be surrealistic in nature.
Step 2: Cut out items. NO PRINTOUTS.
Step 3: Arrange them on cardboard to show one type of composition.
Step 4: Glue down.
Step 5: Turn in on cart. Due Monday, Aug. 25 at the beginning of the period.
Supplies: notes and rubric from counter, folder, something to write with
Objective: Students will create a surrealistic collage to demonstrate composition.