Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Composition
Composition is the way in which items are arranged in a piece of art.
Rule 1: Rule of Thirds
Rule 2: Rule of Odds
You will create a collage using one of the rules of composition.
Rule 3: S Composition
Rule 4: L Composition
Rule 5: Symmetry
Step 1: Your collage will be surrealistic in nature.
Step 2: Cut out items. NO PRINTOUTS.
Step 3: Arrange them on cardboard to show one type of composition.
Step 4: Glue down.
Step 5: Turn in on cart. Due Monday, Aug. 25 at the beginning of the period.
Supplies: notes and rubric from counter, folder, something to write with
Objective: Students will create a surrealistic collage to demonstrate composition.