Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Inventions in mesopotamia
Transcript of Inventions in mesopotamia
they made other type of writing. Astronomy Mesopotamian are first inventor of the calender and they knew earth was rotating around sun. It made people can
count times. Mathematics Mathematics are one of the most important invention in Mesopotamia. Mathematics made people can count and do more sophisticated jobs. About Mesopotamia's Innovations!!! Laws Writing 1. Engineering
2. Farming Technology
6. Laws Engineering Farming Technology Engineering flourished in Mesopotamia between 4000 and 2000 BC. They started to develop a lot of things. such as, wheel, metalworking, copper-working, glassmaking, flood control, water storage, as well as irrigation. Wheel Wheel is one of the most important invention in the world. Wheel made peoples life easy. It can move heavy
things easily. metalworking As early as the seventh millennium B.C. objects were manufactured out of copper. The earliest objects were shaped by hammering but by the end of the 4th millennium B.C. At the same time gold, silver and lead also came into use. Mesopotamia, as was Egypt, was blessed with yearly flooding from the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The area did not supply enough rainfall for crops so they made a way to get water to there farming places They used many great tools. For example, some of them are hoes, rakes, and shovels. it was 's inventions Thank you Mesopotamia is a name for the area of the Tigris–Euphrates river system. Civilization in the West, Bronze Age Mesopotamia included Sumer and the Akkadian, Babylonian, and Assyrian empires. In the Iron Age, it was controlled by the Neo-Assyrian and Neo-Babylonian empires. Sumerians and Akkadians (and some Assyrians and Babylonians) dominated Mesopotamia from the beginning of written history to the fall of Babylon in 539 BC.