Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Writing A Multi-Paragraph Essay
Transcript of Writing A Multi-Paragraph Essay
Start with an original opening sentence.
Make sure to include the title, author, and a brief synopsis of the plot so as to set the context for your essay.
Transition to and conclude with an opinionated
Reactivates Thesis Statement
Gives Essay a sense of completion