Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Iron Man 2 The Chemistry Behind Vibranium
Transcript of Iron Man 2 The Chemistry Behind Vibranium
The Number of Electrons: 120
The Number of Neutrons: 178
The Atomic Weight: 298 A lot of people are going to lose their jobs for example meteorologist"s because their job is to predict the weather.
The elements charge can run out easily when used a lot. When it runs out of energy you have to use a new element .
Gives off a foul oder. So this element is used for predicting the weather and horrible disasters. 2
294 Helps people prepare for the worst.
It saves money because it's cheap to create
It saves energy and cuts back on pollution. It has a square which represents the weather cycle, the circle represents clouds, and the last circle represents the sun Different chemical reactions happen depending on what the weather will be.