Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kevin wong
* to blood pressure, the patient should be involved in daily physical activity and also not have so much stress, for example dealing with everyday allergies or struggles with the kids (check-ups will be every 2-3 weeks)
* to lower cholesterol, it is best to stop consuming food high in fats and sodium and make healthy eating habits part of their everyday life ( blood will taken every month)
* for control of weight, the patient should not only be doing physical activities such as running, but also taking part in maintaining a healthy diet (weight will be monitored every 2 weeks by a dietician and doctor)
Recommendations for Modifiable Risk Factors
Patient should raise his HDL levels. This can be done by daily aerobic exercise and losing weight.
Patient should be at a healthy weight. Weighing 295 pounds and being 5'11" tall, he is obese.
* blood pressure
* treatment of blocked coronary arteries
* HDL levels
* triglyceride levels
* blood sugar and blood pressure
Recommendations for medical procedures
Patient should partake in bypass surgery. This surgery can unblock two of his blocked coronary arteries.
Patient Plan: Kevin Wong
By: Jessica Samaniego
Sheryl Posadas P.4
* family history
* asthma (if takes inhaler it can be modifiable, but won't get rid of )
Eating a healthy diet and participating in daily activity can help lower his blood pressure and total cholesterol levels.