Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Maxi Dart
Why do people want dogs as a pet?
Can help high blood-sugar
IF YOU HAVE HIGH BLOOD-SUGAR AND YOU SEE OR HAVE A DOG YOU CAN DO ONE STROKE ON THEIR BACKS AND YOUR HIGH BLOOD-SUAR WILL GO DOWN.
Heart attack coming
There was this lady who lived in new england. she was about to have a heart attack when her dog "sensed" she was going to have it. So the dog stayed right by her side trying to keep the lady up until the medical personal came. LAter when she was at the hospital the doctor who helped her told her that if her dog wasn't there to keep her up, she would have died.
People who are blind sometimes might have a dog to help them. guide dogs have to be trained to help people who are blind. Some dogs are chosen for this kind because they have the qualities for it. they have to be able to have responsibility, physical fitness, intelligence and,good disposition.
Diabetes dogs can learn to "sense" out when their owner's blood sugar get's too-low blood sugar and alert them before it's too late.