Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of anestheologist
- All that college pays off though because on average you earn $245,200 dollars your first year and up to $350,000 dollars as you progress in your career. 1. You can earn big bucks.
2. You will have a higher learning ability.
3. You have job security.
4. You get the satisfaction of helping people.
5. During long surgeries you can read a book when waiting Nature of Work In order to be an anesthesiologist you have to excel incredibly in school, must remain calm in all situations. Also you work mostly in hospitals 5 Bad things 1. Spend alot of time at college
2.Hectic work hours.
3.Work in hospitals around sick people.
4.Take super hard classes throughout school.
5. Have to be nice to everyone