Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Portraits continued
: When one side of something balances out or mirrors the other.
How parts relate to one another with size and location.
: Not an exact measurement or a rough calculation.
A picture, drawing of painting of a face.
A portrait an artist creates of themselves.
A line that represents the outline of a figure or a mass.
Blind Contour Drawing
. Warm up your eyes!
Why are self-portraits important?
The distinct personality or traits
of an individual; individuality.
Ellen Gallagher 2005
Vincent van Gogh
Chuck Close 2000-2001
monochromatic self portraits
Containing or using only one color.
the most intense illumination of a form.
Tonal value mid-way between highlight and shadow i.e. 50% grey
darkest portions of a picture.
Always start with your face "map"!
1. First pick a composition! Head must take up at least 1/2 of your page- the bigger the easier it is
What shape does your face look like?
These are a little extreme... you get the idea.