Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is vicodin
Transcript of What is vicodin
This combination medication is used to relieve moderate to severe pain.It may be used to relieve migraines, chronic pain or other long-term recurring conditions.
Vicodin abuse can also impact and affect more than just your physical health. It will also have a direct impact on social community and life. AND it can affect your Brain.
what is vicodin
Vicodin is pain killer. Vicodin contains two different medications, hydrocodone and acetaminophen.
How does vicodin look like ??
It will depend on your area and the market but generally about 3-5 dollars a pill.
price of vicodin
how does vicodin affect you
SOME PEOPLE DO VICODIN BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FEEL BETTER AND THEY AND THEY WANT TO BE POPULAR .
ACORRING TO DYLAN BROWN.
My nerves are calm. Very quiet. A peaceful silence. When the turn "euphoric body high" is used, some may wonder what this feels like. The best way I can explain a "body high" is to imagine breathing in warm air, the air feels good to breath in. Any touch of the skin is pleasurable.
What is the fun
Side effects of vicodin
3 additional facts
*Hydrocodone pills are the most prescribed painkillers in America. Over 140 million prescriptions were written in 2010 alone. In fact, Americans love drugs like Vicodin so much that we consume 99% of the world’s hydrocodone.
• It’s estimated that over 99,000 kilograms of hydrocodone will be produced in 2014. This amounts to over 198,000 pounds of pure hydrocodone.
• Vicodin is a brand name combination of hydrocodone (a narcotic painkiller) and acetaminophen (an OTC analgesic). The most frequently prescribed hydrocodone pills are Vicodin and Lortab.
Someone can become addicted to vicodin in as little as five or seven days ..