Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
A. keep or have a job.
B. prevent from moving by restraint.
c. retain in your stomach
state your opinions about something
A. delay .
B. bad weather NOT appearing
C. prevent someone from attacking or beating you
B. grip tightly
EX: Please hold on while I transfer
you to the Sales Department
keep longer than necessary.
B. hold tightly; grip
Ex: Hold onto your hat because it's very windy outside.
B. extend in front of you
Hold Out for
wait for something better
Hould out on
not disclose; not pay
Hold To get her
B. go longer than planned