Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
History of Graphics Time Line
Transcript of History of Graphics Time Line
The Chinese produces the first sheets of paper.
Paper making begins in Europe.
Johannes Gutenberg and the first printing press.
J.C. Le Blond, a painter, patents a color printing press.
The discovery of clay tablets.
Moveable type with individual characters.
Friedrich Koenig develops a rotary press.
The first "screened" photosensitivemetal plate.
Ira Rubel develops offset printing.
William Bullock of the United States develops the web press.
Phototype setting is introduced.
Improved graphics software.
Linotype machine invented.
Graphics communications enters the computer age with digital graphics.
Carved wood blocks used to print images and large capital letters on paper.
Digital technology replacing printing plates.
Alois Senefelder and the invention of lithography. The process of oil and water do not mix.