Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of draft
Vien Tan I. Situational Analysis ORGANIZATIONAL MISSION At the coca-cola company, we strive to refresh the world, inspire moments of optimism and happiness, create value and make a difference. OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT ALTERNATIVES GOODS/SERVICE CATEGORY II. OBJECTIVES sALES PROFIT ASAasdfghjlkjfdsadfghjgjnbgkmnbftyuilmnbvdtyuiklkjhgffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh POSITIONING * World’s largest beverage company
* Leading manufacturers, marketer & distributors of non-alcoholic beverage.
* The global bottling system packages and markets products distributes them to more than 14 million retail outlets worldwide
* Bringing to the world a portfolio of beverage brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs
* Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization
* Energy conservation/climate change
* Sustainable packaging/recycling
* Product portfolio/wellbeing SATISFACTION OF PUBLICS * Diverse and inclusive culture
* Achieving Brand Reinvention
* Focusing on Consumer Sophistication
* Evaluating Consumer Response
* Winning with well-being / enhancing well-being
* The company ensures that all employees are working to their highest standards
*To built around two core assets III. IDENTIFICATION OF CUSTOMERS CHOICE OF TARGET MARKET SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MASS MARKETING IV. OVERALL STRATEGY CONTROLLED VARIABLES GOODS/ SERVICES STRATEGY LOCATION STRATEGY PRICING STRATEGY PROMOTION STRATEGY UNCONTROLLABLE VARIABLES CONSUMER ENVIRONMENT COMPETETIVE ENVIRONMENT LEGAL ENVIRONMENT ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT TECHNOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENT V. SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES DAILY & SHORT TERM OPERATIONS RESPONSES TO ENVIRONMENT VI. CONTROL EVALUATION and ADJUSTMENT
There will be one of three outcomes possible: successful, potentially successful, or unsuccessful.
- If the outcome is successful, the same course of action would continue t further increase our sales.
- If it is potentially unsuccessful, we will study more about our plan so we could improve it to help us reach our target sales.
- Lastly, if it is unsuccessful, we will terminate the plan, study more, and create an improved and more feasible plan of action. ADJUSTMENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA It is company practice to sell diet drinks and sugar-free soft drink alternatives at a similar price to regular carbonated soft drinks. Special offers and reduced prices on soft drinks are usually available for both the regular and diet versions of our soft drink Over the years Coca Cola has used Penetration Pricing as a way of grabbing a foothold in the market and won a market share. It has used different strategies to attract costumers Coca Cola also utilizes below the line promotions such as contests, coupons, and free samples. Do agreements with shop keepers & stores to have exclusive sale in their stores
Invest high budget on their store and offer them free samples and free bottles.
Purchase shelves in big department stores.
Position the freezers in an eye catching position of the store.
Place vending machines in schools and universities, offices and also on car parks. Broaden the family of beverage brands. Serve customers with creativity & consistency to generate growth across all channels. Drive efficiency and cost effectiveness everywhere Provide infrastructure such as:
Vending machines INTRODUCTION MEET OUR COMPANY * The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company.
* It operates in more than 200 countries.
* Market a portfolio of more than 3,000 beverage products.
* No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages & ready-to-drink beverages. WHO ARE WE? *Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia
*146,200 associates WHAT DO WE DO? * Manufactures the concentrates, beverage bases and syrups.
* Own or license the brands
* Focus on marketing activities WHY IS OUR ROLE IMPORTANT? * Focus on beverage creation and marketing
* Building sustainable communities
* Reduce environmental footprint - Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of The Coca-Cola Company - President and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc. William Schultz Muhtar Kent Our company offers a large variety of beverages and refreshments * Undifferentiated marketing, no segmentation. * Undifferentiated marketing, no segmentation. Minor factors:
- Geographic segmentation
- Behavioral Coca Cola uses media and other social networking sites as the main form of promotion for extensive range of products. 20 % 14.2% 27.3% 14% 16.7% * Expand their share of world-wide non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverage sales
* Maximize the long-term cash flows
* Create economic-value-added by improving economic profit. Legal and Political Problems
- Performs thorough study and political problems
- *If any legal or political issues arises, we don’t sacrifice policies and secrecies Social and Cultural Factor
- Most difficult task to understand
- *We perform research to understand these issues and design their strategies accordingly Economic Factors
- Different countries have different economic conditions at a time
- *Coke designs different strategies to handle these conditions Do sponsorships with different college and school cafeterias.
Sponsor sports events & other curriculum activities. Nearly 275 Coca-Cola bottlers, this system allows Coca-Cola to manufacture and distribute the products to customers and consumers around the world. 1. Periodic audits of the quality system mustbe conducted by the supplier in order to verify the system’s effectiveness as well as to identify opportunities for improvement. 2. A documented sanitation and housekeeping program must be in place that meets all regulatory requirements and ensures the cleanliness of the food handling. 3. Suppliers must inspect all transportation vehicles for structural integrity, cleanliness and suitability prior to loading.