Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fallacy Presentation
by Joel Joseph
Pathos is an appeal to emotion, and is a way of to persuade an audience of an argument by creating an emotional response.
Logos is an appeal to logic, and is a way of persuading an audience by the use of reason.
Ethos is an appeal to ethics, and it is a means of convincing someone of the character or credibility of the persuader. Ethos is all about your credibility as an author.
This is an example of Pathos because of the use of words create guiltiness for the audience and persuades the audience to help the child.
This is an example of Ethos because the advertisement refers to the product success by mentioning that dentists world wide recommended this product.
This is an example of logos because it uses statistics to logically persuade the audience to join the insurance company.