Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
1/29 Preread and TB Notes
Transcript of 1/29 Preread and TB Notes
Definition: Germany's plan to destroy France quickly then send troops to fight in Russia. It was unsuccessful.
Example: Germany's plan failed because ________ did not sit back, they fought back.
Definition: a message of a proposed alliance between Germany and Mexico.
Example: In the Zimmerman Telegram Germany told Mexico that if they attack the _______ they would help them to get back their lost land.
Definition: combat in which each side occupies a system of protective trenches. Causes a stalemate and long war.
Example: After retreating in ___________ the Allies and Central Powers turned to Trench Warfare.
Preread Pages 381-387
Monday Warm Up P. 104
1. What would it be like in the trenches in different weather conditions?
2. What protection did the soldiers have from enemy artillery and machine guns?
1. Define the terms on the top of page 381.
2. What is happening in this pic.? P. 382
3. Why is John J. Pershing important? P. 384
4. Name 5 new/improved weapons.
5. Name 5 Allied victories and their dates.
TB Notes 381-387