Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Contemporary Media Regulation Revision
Transcript of Contemporary Media Regulation Revision
Regulation Advertising News Film October 2008 35,000+ complaints 27,000 complaints Defamation:
Human Rights Act
Race Relations Act http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/aug/27/apple.apple Discrimination
Violence Juno Brokeback Mountain “How effectively can contemporary media be regulated?” If you're having trouble seeing this clip of Mark Thomas talking about the Digital Economy Bill, copy and paste this URL into the toolbar: www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4S4siQAfY4