Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
English in VWO4
Transcript of English in VWO4
New Opportunities Module(s) + a written test in the Test Week
TTT: 2 Chapters from the 'Examenidioom' book + writing
Listening Test (P1 and P3) or Reading Test (P2 and P4)
Listening Skills + Listening Tests (P2 and P4)
Speaking Skills + Literature Presentations & Oral Exam (P2)
Writing Skills: letters, reports, reviews
Reading: Novels, articles, TIME, exam texts
In TP2 (January) you will have an oral literature exam, in pairs.
For this exam you will have to read two books and two short stories.
One book we will read and discuss in class (The Great Gatsby).
The other book you can choose from the book list (ELO).
Work towards a more advanced level of English
Practice different writing styles and formats
for the pre-exam year
Learn how to analyze and discuss literature
Two hours is not enough. Invest at home.