Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Skin Cancer
Squamous Cell Carcinoma Melanoma Symptoms Tanning Beds Treatment Take Precautions:
Prevent ultraviolet radiation by avoiding sunlight (however, this is asking a lot of someone.)
Limit ultraviolet radiation exposure for skin.
-Protect skin with clothing
-Think about your face Tanning Beds
The focal age of the people using tanning beds is thirty-five or younger. Their risk of being diagnosed with melanoma is tripled compared to the risk of people the same age who do not use tanning beds.
Swedish researchers discovered that 571 people who used tanning beds had developed melanoma compared to the 913 healthy people that had not used tanning beds.
surgery-used ninety percent of the time
radiation therapy-a radiation machine is used to kill the cancer cells or shrink tumors with x-rays
biological therapy-the doctor tries to help the patient’s body fight cancer by using materials made by his own body to boost, direct, or restore his body’s natural defense against disease
chemotherapy-in which a pill, needle injection, or cream destroys the cancer cell
My Product My Product