Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
period 8 Alec Penoyer
Transcript of period 8 Alec Penoyer
When days are getting shorter, in the fall, birds know to fly south. Most birds would would fly south or food would run low.
Nestling area's would be harder to find because they would be "under attack" for dry area's. Chicks would be easier to be cought by predators. Predators would also be attracted.
If birds didn't migrate than birds food would decrease rapidly. Chicks would starve. Breeding would not be as good, and food would not not be as great.
World book online.com (2014) Article?id=ar428120&st=bird + migration. http://birding.about.com/od/birdbehavior/a/why-birds
By the 1 and only Alec penoyer.