Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Supplemental Lecture Class 2017
Transcript of Supplemental Lecture Class 2017
Where to go for medical information?
For majority of the medical information you will seek in the next 18 months, consult background sources of information like e-Books in AccessMedicine, DynaMed, MDConsult, Books@Ovid, etc.
Start from: http://health.library.emory.edu
Use medical students' portal: http://med.emory.edu/students
Lifelong Learning Skills
No one can know everything.
It is important to know where one can go to seek credible information in a timely manner.
Information seeking is a skill: with practice comes proficiency.
If not on the Emory network, will be prompted for Emory NetID (username) and Password
Mia S. White, MILS, AHIP