Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of no 2
1.Production of a flow of air
by the muscles in the chest
2.The sound generation in the
larynx by the vocal cords
Phonetics and Phonology
Julia Pritz, Lukas Jahn
10th of April 2013
Professor Karl Hubmayer
expansion and and contraction of:
ingressive pulmonic airstream
egressive pulmonic airstream
feel expansion and contraction
3. brief introduction into
the articulatory system
soft palate (velum)
men: 130 times/sec
women: 230 times/sec
length of vocal folds matters
voiced - voiceless
Leona Lewis - A Moment Like This
/t/ at the end of a syllable
stressed vowel before /t/
syllabic /l/ /m/ /n/ before /t/
next word begins with
e.g.: /f/ /s/ /k/ /p/