Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Identime
now you use the variable in the factor form
so it should be
(4+3) (2+1) = 21
It works and you can easily use this for special polynomials!
*Limited time only*
SO GET IT NOW
it should look like this! > (x+a) (y+b) = (1)(4)+(1)(3)+(2)(4)+(2)(3)
Now you use PEMDAS to find the sum.
which it should be now (x+a) (y+b) = 21
I used the factor (x+a) (y+b)
I foiled this new polynomial so it can the expanded form of the two factors.
(x+a) (y+b) = xy+xb+ay+ab
you can be simply with them. So I used x=1, y=4, a=2 and ,b=3
next is to use PEMDAS
so It should be 21=21
So you would Foil the two Factors
you are going to insert those variable in the expanded form first.