Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Main Idea
In the Yucky Ooey Gooey Gunk lab, here are some vocabulary words we learned:
Chemical Change: A change that makes a new substance and can not be made back into it's original substance.
Example: For example, when you burn wood, it turns into ash. Now, you can't turn the ash back to wood.
Physical Property: The apperance of a substance.
Compound: When 2 elements combine together.
Substance: A type of matter
The lab that we worked on was called the Yucky Ooey Gooey Gunk. In this lab, we mixed together in a a bag of glue, 20 mL of water, 2 drops of food coloring, and 15 mL of cornstarch. This lab helped me understand the concept of mixing subsatances together to create another substance. That was a Chemical Change, because once we mixed together the ingredients, it turned into a new substance: Gunk. In this lab, I learned to concepts of how mixing substances together to create a new substance.