Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BTEC Level 3
Transcript of BTEC Level 3
Business And Enterprise
Team: Des Corlis
Kevin Stevenson (Manager)
BTEC Part 1
18 Units over 2 years
BTEC Part 2
Year 2: 9 units
Complete Group task
1. Agree on a product/service to be re-branded
2. Who buys/uses it now?
3. Who else do you want to buy/use it?
4. What are the advantages of this over its competitors?
5. What’s a bit of the history of the company?
6. Create a new strap- line.
7. Does it need a new logo?
8. What's the price of this product/service?
9. You will be required to “sell” this product service later today so work on a pitch.
Level 3 Taster Day
Term 1Units: 1,2,3,4
Term 2 Units 9,10,18,19 (Project)
Unit 15 to run all year
GCSE English/Maths (Grade D)
Units 1,2,3,4,8,10,11 and 2 others.