Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of mexico
like Canada, Mexico holds elections for leaders. it is almost the exact same as Canada.
how are laws put into place?
who enforces the laws
There are three branches in the government. legislative, executive and judicial.
there is also one district called federal.
who is the leader?
Enrique Peña Nieto was born July 20th 1966
his hieght is 1.72M. Enrique Peña Nieto is the 57th presedent of mexico, he will remain presedent for six more years. thats two years longer then Stevan Harper.
Enrique Peña Nieto
in xalapa the capital of veracruz, there is a cat up for election. thats wierd!
unlike Canada Mexico has a presedent that rules the county
laws are most commonly made by the local government.
laws in mexico are put into place then approved by the local,state or federal ledgeslative body.
law enforcement in mexico is devided between federal, state and municipal police forces.