Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of history project
In the mid 900's a different emperor took the throne.
Empire grew out of Charlemagne's empire
By Brian Melo,
and Olivia Larson
Kings inherited thrones from there fathers
The Pope looked at it as if it were the rebirth of the Roman Empire.
The empire became known as the "Italy Roman Empire"
Nobles rebelled against the kings
The kings kept the empire in order through alliances as well as warfare.
Charlemagne built an empire in the 700's with the popes approval