Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of jonesamy7
along the Pacific coast line Region: Pacific Coast Human Environment Interaction: Food:
*They fished for salmon, halibut, Pacific whiting, and other Marine fish
*They also hunted dear, elk, and bear
*Makah men didn't usually wear any clothing at all
*Women wore short skirts made of cedar bark and grass
*In colder weather, they wore fur coats and moccasins on their feet
*They lived in rectangular cedar-plank houses with flat roofs
*The homes were large (up to 60 feet long) and housed several families from the same clan
*Hunters used harpoons tipped with mussel shells
*Fisherman used hook and line or wooden fish traps