Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Great Siege of Malta of 1565
Transcript of The Great Siege of Malta of 1565
set up in front of St. Elmo The Great Siege of Malta 1565 Dragut arrives with
his galleys and corsairs 3rd June 1565 Turks capture part of St. Elmo 18th June 1565 Dragut is killed 23rd June 1565 Fall of Fort St. Elmo 25th June 1565 Turkish fleet sails from Marsaxlokk to Marsamxett 2nd July 1565 Arrival of the Piccolo Soccorso 15th July 1565 Turks launch a massive land
and sea assault on Senglea 28th July 1565 Turks launch a series of assaults
on Birgu and Senglea Christian cavalry attacks
Turkish camp in Marsa 7th August 1565 12th August 1565 Turkish explosive mine under Post of Castille is intercepted and neutralized by the Knights. 7th September 1565 Arrival of the Gran Soccorso 8th September 1565 Turks lift the siege 12th September 1565 Turks leave the Maltese Islands 2nd June 1565