Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Word Challenge
Synonyms are words that have the same or similar meanings.
Item 2: Synonyms
Match Each word with its synonym.
Antonyms are words that have opposite meanings and can help to show how two things are different. For example:
Ancient and Modern
Tiny and Enormous
Calm and Tight
Few and OD
Imagine that you are living in Europe in
1347. There is a Black Death outbreak in your village, and, since modern medicine has not yet been invented, many people are dying. People have begun to leave their homes and their families in an attempt to save their own lives. Would you leave your whole family behind to save yourself or would you stay and risk getting sick? Why?
All of the killer diseases that we have read about represented a huge threat to their victims. Write a journal entry in which you create your own threatening killer plague. What are the symptoms? How do the victims become infected? Is there a cure? Is it deadly? How can it be contained?