Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The PYP Exhibition
Transcript of The PYP Exhibition
collaborative inquiry Personal interests of local
and global significance Apply learning from
previous years Demonstrate 'Action' How parents
can help Encourage
and support Expert
knowledge & mentoring Locate
presentation What is expected
from students? Fully engaged in all aspects identifying the issues
planning for inquiry
assessment / reflection written work ICT Film Music and Art Dance Speaking The Exhibition is a celebration of
who our students are as learners. The process is more
important than the product UN Millennium Development Goals Narayanan Krishnan What does taking
action look like? http://ThinkFinance.org youtube.com/watch?v=v3p2VLTowAA (English and Bangla)