Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Conflict Resolution
How does it effect organization?
How to resolve or manage it?
What is the most crucial skill in dealing with conflict?
Some other smart tips
Q&A and a game show Agenda Identifying conflict types
Questions? Never force a conversation & Be patient
Pay attention to details to gain a big picture
Avoiding self-serving bias
Knowing how to say no Smart Tips Active listening is the most important skill that the manager should have to be able to solve the conflicts.
- Active thinking
- Be Non-judgmental
- Put yourself in others' shoes
- Ask the right questions to the right people Active Listening Affective or personal conflict:
- Focus on people and personalities
- Completely undesirable
- Should be eliminated
Substantive or issue conflict:
- Focus on problems and opinions
- A moderate amount is desirable
- Should be managed Personal vs. Issue Conflict BUS210
Duc Vo CONFLICT SOLVING SKILLS Resolution Process 1. Identify the conflict
2. Active Listening
3. Participate in the conversation
4. Suggest solutions
5. Explain the consequences
6. Decision making
8. Monitor the progress
9. Feedback and lesson for future use Conflict:
A form of interaction among parties that differ in interests, perceptions, and preferences.
Two types of conflict:
Affective or personal
Substantive or issue Definition And Characteristics What type of conflict this video describes? THANK YOU!