Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Spring Break
Transcript of My Spring Break
After a few days we had a party with our Sweedish friends. I was waiting for them to come when they finally came. It was a warm day outside and everybody was wearing light things. I played with my Littelest Pet Shops with Mija, the girl. We ate food and started telling jokes. We laughed so hard we started coughing. Soon after we started telling jokes we were saying good- bye. It only felt like 2 minutes!!!
We went to Tianiman Square after a good lunch at a good resturant called "The Hole in The Wall." We went to Tianiman Square in 2 taxi cabs. My mom and grandparents in one, and me and my dad in the other. My dad got the tickets and we went into "The Forbidden City." We were looking for the Emporer's Bedroom. My mom and me went and looked around The Forbidden City and I got Peanut M&Ms. We found the bedroom and we got in a taxi and went home. Well the taxi driver took us the wrong way, so I started to cry but my mom got us home safe and sound.
These are a few of my highlights of my Spring Break. Thanks and Bye!!!
My Prezi On My Spring Break